Copper Hills Little League serves the youth of Sahuarita, Green Valley and adjacent areas in Southern Arizona.
Our Mission: To instill in the children of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority, so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier children and will grow to be good, decent, healthy and trustworthy citizens.
Copper Hills Little League Picture Day is Saturday, April 26th at Anamax Park Field #4 (soccer field). Each team Is
responsible for bringing a glove, ball and bat to use in the pictures! Click here for a PDF copy of the flyer.
Managers, Coaches & Team parents; following these steps can make your picture day as easy as possible:
1. Ensure every volunteer, parent and player knows its picture day!
2. Your schedule is listed below. Please write your team’s scheduled time on your order forms BEFORE handing them out
to your players and parents. There is a Date/Time box on the order forms for this information.
3. Have your team ready for their pictures 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
4. Collect your player’s order forms just prior to having your individual pictures taken.
5. Check all player order forms as you collect them. Please make sure that players have their personal information filled
6. Turn-in order forms to the assistant at the individual photo station.
7. It is NOT necessary to put the players in any order for the individual photo station.
8. Have one coach assist and position players for their individual photo.
9. After individual photos are complete; line up your players from short to tall and proceed to the team photographer’s
station for the team photo.
Pictures will be delivered to the league within 2 weeks of picture day.
Need an extra batting practice before the big game? Triple play is offering two exclusive specials to all CHLL teams. Please contact them to reserve your spot at (520) 625-7888. Triple play is located at 1570 W Duval Mine Road, Green Valley, AZ 85614. They are open 7 days a week – Monday through Thursday 11:00am – 9:00pm, Friday 11:00am – 11:00pm, Saturdays 11:00am – 9:00pm and Sundays until 8:00pm.
Special #1: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday night Triple Play is offering two 1.5 hour slots (5:30-7pm and 7-8:30pm). Your team receives access to the tunnel and one cage for a low price of $25 per team. There are also open slots on Sat and Sun after 1pm.
Special #2: Unlimited access to batting cages with a purchase of a $5 wrist band. No reservations required. The tunnel is available for teams at no cost, but you must call ahead to reserve All players on the teams using the tunnel on Tuesdays MUST purchase a wristband
What separates Triple Play from the other restaurant in the Green Valley and Sahuarita areas? Most importantly, they combine great food with family entertainment. Just some of what Triple Play has to offer:
18-Hole Putting Course
Batting Cages (Baseball & Softball)
Free Texas Hold’em Games
TV Sporting Event Packages
Banquet Room Available for Parties
And Great Food – Home of Green Valley’s Best Burger!